707-274-0203 [email protected]

Generally, the process to bring your spouse to the U.S. begins with filing Form I-130, the immigrant petition. If you want your spouse to be a permanent resident, you can apply for a green card by filing the application online or with an immigration attorney. You must make sure that your spouse will be able to stay in the country for at least one year before you file the green card application.

If your spouse is a U.S. citizen, you can bring them to the USA using your green card. If your spouse is a foreign national, you must use consular processing to get their visa. Your spouse’s visa application will be forwarded to the U.S. consulate in their country. You must file your own petition through the National Visa Center for your spouse’s visa.

When you have completed your petition, USCIS will transfer the case to the National Visa Center (NVC). The NVC will gather the required documents and decide on an interview date for your spouse, which will take anywhere from three to five months. Your spouse will have to go through the interview process, which typically takes three to five months. If your spouse is a permanent resident, however, you will need to wait several years. Your spouse will also need to be interviewed before you can bring him or her to the United States.

Once you have your green card, you can bring your spouse to the USA. As long as you are married to a U.S. citizen, you can bring your spouse to the U.S. in a year. But if you’re married to a U.S. citizen or permanent resident, you’ll have to wait much longer. Your spouse’s green card will not be guaranteed until a year later.

Once you’ve decided that you want to bring your spouse to the USA, you’ll need to apply for the visa. Once your spouse is in the U.S., he or she will need to apply for a green card. Once approved, the visa will be sent to the foreign embassy or consulate in the foreign country. Once your spouse has been accepted, he or she will have to wait for another three months.

Once your petition is approved by the USCIS, you can proceed with your spouse’s immigration application. Upon receiving the green card, you’ll have to send your spouse’s passport and all of the necessary documents to the National Visa Center. Your spouse will have to interview with a U.S. consulate in his or her home country. Once your passport is ready, you must bring your spouse’s visa application to the National Visa Center.